Relationship Manager Private Markets
Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) is one of the largest family-owned private banks in the world. But what makes UBP really unique is its corporate culture, which combines modernity and tradition. Although UBP was founded in 1969, its origins can be traced back to the 17th century and the start of a long line of financiers and diplomats of whom Edgar de Picciotto and his descendants are the successors. Today, the Bank's staff draw their inspiration and drive from the founding family's subtle blend of strong moral values and pragmatism, which to this day remain the key to UBP’s success.
Be a part of a strong growing and successful international team.
This position will join the ambitious and dynamic Swiss Sales team based in Zurich and focus on the acquisition of Swiss institutional clients in the segment of pension funds, insurance companies and family offices and introducing them to UBP’s investment solutions with a clear focus on UBP’s Private Markets Group (“PMG”) offering.
- Identify, target and visit institutional prospects in the Swiss market
- Proposing and setting up tailor made solutions for clients
- Work collaboratively with PMG team when it comes to structuring and UBP’s internal teams (i.e. investment teams, RFP team, client service team etc.) to best serve clients’ needs
- Develop a thorough understand of client’s portfolios and our Private Markets’ investment solutions in order to match clients’ needs
- Plan-in meetings/roadshows/events in the Swiss Market to develop client relationships, promote our PMG offering and attract new clients
- Develop relationships with key consultants in Switzerland and advocate for the further development of private markets for institutional clients
- Understand key competitors’ offering and know how to best position UBP’s solutions
Years of experience:
+10 : senior
- Highly relevant work experience in the asset management industry, including 5 years in private equity / private markets; experience with insititional investors in Switzerland
- Demonstrated success in managing client relationships and identifying/converting new institutional clients with a track record of fundraising success
Experience in private banking:
- Passion for working with institutional clients in a very professional way
- Reliable, positive attitude and team player
- Ability to form relationships throughout the firm in order to best access information for client purposes