Receptionist / Support Facilities 80%
Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) is one of the largest family-owned private banks in the world. But what makes UBP really unique is its corporate culture, which combines modernity and tradition. Although UBP was founded in 1969, its origins can be traced back to the 17th century and the start of a long line of financiers and diplomats of whom Edgar de Picciotto and his descendants are the successors. Today, the Bank's staff draw their inspiration and drive from the founding family's subtle blend of strong moral values and pragmatism, which to this day remain the key to UBP’s success.
Responsible for the reception and servicing of clients, external partners and Zurich colleagues. Support to the facility and kitchen team.
Provide high quality service to our clients.
- Reception and servicing of our international clientele
- DHL Management
- Booking of train tickets, ½ Tax Abo and GA (SBB tools)
- Booking of lunch meetings and meeting rooms
- Updating of diverse lists ( list of visitors, telephone list, reception statistics)
- Maintenance of office material stock
- Diverse administrative tasks
- Security tasks (emergency help, alarms, fire wardens)
- Support facility team (building maintenance, distribution of mail, facility services)
Commercial apprenticeship / gastronomy / tourism background
Good knowledge of MS Office
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in banking an advantage
Experience in private banking:
- High level of client /service orientation
- Friendly and neat appearance
- Reliability, detail-orientation, flexibility
- High level of discretion