No single organisation has the resources and expertise to outperform consistently in every market and across all asset classes. Providing access to the best managers the team has selected is one of UBP’s key skills – we have worked with an open architecture for over twenty years for our multi-asset portfolio construction.
- A long-only, balanced solution using three different risk profiles
- A team of experienced multi-asset investment professionals who use a proprietary investment process
- A selection of talented managers with specific and identifiable skills
- Alpha generation achieved through manager selection and blending investment styles
- Active portfolio and risk management, focusing on the benefits of decorrelation
Investment philosophy and process:
We look to invest in concentrated portfolios of 20–30 high-conviction funds sourced from within the whole universe of long-only UCITS funds using our proprietary manager selection process.
The best funds within each “behavioural group” are then singled out and analysed thoroughly. The funds are matched to three different risk profiles, the number indicated at the end of a compartment’s name is the reference to its median exposure to global equities, and the remainder will be invested in fixed-income funds.
Blending managers with a no-nonsense feature is embedded in the team’s DNA. Often overlooked, this aspect is paramount when successfully managing multi-asset allocation portfolios.