Stable governance structure
UBP’s governing bodies are also made up of top financiers and leading political figures, including Olivier Vodoz, a lawyer and former Chairman of the Geneva State Council, who is the Bank’s General Counsel.
In March 2016 Marcel Rohner was appointed Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, alongside Chairman Daniel de Picciotto and members Anne Rotman de Picciotto, Nicolas Brunschwig, Eftychia (La) Fischer, Richard Katz, and John Manser.
The Bank’s operational management is determined by an Executive Committee chaired by Guy de Picciotto. It is made up of:
- Ian Cramb, COO
- Nadège Lesueur-Pène, Wealth Management - Developing Markets
- Mike Blake, Wealth Management - Asia
- René Mottas*, Wealth Management - Europe
- Nicolas Faller, Asset Management - Institutional Clients
- Michaël Lok, Asset Management - Investment Management
- Philip Adler, Treasury & Trading
- Raoul Jacot-Descombes, Risks & Compliance
- Claudio Rollini, Company Secretary
* Guest member