Business Analyst - External Consultant - 6 months
Group COO is a vast and key division of the Bank, headed up by the group Chief Operating Officer, covering several departments supporting the client facing teams. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and reliably. The division comprises Operations, Finance, Credit Structuring and Administration, Information Technology, Human Resources, General Services (real estate, travel and logistics), Security and Data Governance as well as Change Management & Controls. All department heads report into the group COO.
In the context of a newly created Change Management unit, the role will be responsible to support the project Managers.
To work in a multy cultural and multy branch Environment.
To build a link between Business and IT.
Projects business analysis :
- Perform the deep-dive analysis of the business related topics taking into consideration users requests and the impact on the Bank
- Support the business in creating clear business specification following the bank’s PM process and using the standard BRD template
- Support the project manager in performing different project tasks like PMO activities, creation of documents, etc.
- Support the business in defining the use- and test cases
- Support the business when performing UAT
- Ensure business specifications are correctly understood by IT
- Support business in validation of functional specification provided
Projects monitoring support :
- Support project manager in monitoring project progress
Projects closure support :
- Support project manager in closing the project which include support of following activities:
- Measure and publish ex-post benefits and ROI
- Ensure alignment with initial requirements and document scope changes
- Gather sign off and buy in from customers
- Collect and formulate lessons learned among all stakeholders, ensure application for next projects
Corporate Actions - Tax processes knowledge will be a plus
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Business Analysis in a bank
Experience in private banking:
Proactive, independent and stress resistent