Proxy officer- Temporary contract - 9 months
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Treat all processing covering the management of activities relating to General Meetings which will affect all kind of assets
Carry out the processing end-to-end of general meeting in light of the new regulations.
Communicate information received from our external parties in timely manner.
Be a key actor in the development of the proxy service
- crossed analysis of the received information : custodians swifts, administrators, agent prospectus and financial providers such as: Bloomberg, Telekurs
- reconciliation of holdings, entitlements determination, pending positions management
- writing of the General Meetings notice for Relationship Managers and Clients
- collection of instructions
- transmission of the deposits to our correspondants, control of their safe delivery and acceptance
- follow-up of the topics and issues over the lifecycle of the General Meetings
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking: