Client Care Center specialist
As part of the CCC of the Client Documentation and Tax Services Department (CD&TS), the employee acts as a first-level support, via CD&TS main mail box and hotline, to answer in a timely manner to requests from internal customer from various departments.
Maintain high level of service in all circumstances
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of the CD&TS for the Front Office and other departments of the Bank.
- Handle all queries addressed to the CD&TS main mail box either directly or by dispatching it to the relevant team.
- Handle all phone calls to the CD&TS hotline. If the queries cannot be answered immediately ensure that they will be handled in a timely manner.
- Ensure a good quality of service by providing an accurate feedback to the Front office on all their queries.
- Keep the CD&TS intranet webpage updated with the latest client documentation, internal procedures and the FAQ.
- Participate in the projects in relation to the Department.
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Technical skills: Excel, Access and Appway
- Years of experience: 3-7 : intermediate
- Experience required: experience in banking sector, projects, KPIs production
- Experience in private banking: Mandatory
- English: Fluent
- French: Fluent
- German: Advanced (german is a plus)
- Swiss resident: Mandatory
Open mind and team orientation: - Be open the other’s ideas. - Always balance personal and team intrests keeping in mind that the Bank’s interest are the priority. - Express and accept constructive criticism. Innovation and development: - Propose and seek improvement of the current tools and processes. - Be postive towards change and seek opportunities to improfe the quality of the working environment. - Continuously work on knowledge improvement. Corporate culture: - Be "solution oriented" and have a strong sense of customer services - Be proactive and driven - Developp a relationship network within the various Bank departments - Comply consistently with internal and external regulations. Specific competencies: - Knowledge of KYC and AML regulations - Knowledge of tax regulations - Knowledge of the different structures utilized as investment vehicles.