Corporate Actions officer
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Treat all processing covering the management of activities relating to Corporate Actions changes which will affect all kind of assets.
Carry out the processing which will involve incorporating voluntary or mandatory
changes into the client’s portfolio. Communicate Information received from our external parties.
- crossed analysis of the received information : custodians swifts, administrators, agent prospectus and financial providers such as: Bloomberg, Telekurs
- reconciliation of holdings, entitlements determination, pending positions management
- writing of the announcement for Relationship Managers and Clients
- collection of instructions
- transmission of the deposits to our correspondants, control of their safe delivery and acceptance
- bookings on the Corporate Actions proceeds cash and/or in kind
- overnight supervision of the bookings
- follow-up of the topics and issues over the lifecycle of the Corporate Action
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Previous experience of minimum 5 years in a similar position.
Experience in private banking: