Senior Compliance Officer - Russian Speaker
Ensuring that new and/or existing clients to the bank, for the Emerging Markets & Eastern Europe region, are compliant with laws, regulations such as AML, CDB, FATCA, CRS and internal guidelines and standards.
Working in a fast pased environment and managing priorities effectively.
- Analyse all kind of Compliance High Risk and complex cases with the Private Banking activity
- Review account openings and perform checks in databases and searches to identify and mitigate any AML, legal or reputational risk
- Prepare memos and submit cases to relevant Committee/s of the Bank
- Monitor law and regulatory changes which may lead to change in customer servicing and internal policies, both within the core Market as well as in Switzerland
- Assure that local and Swiss laws, regulations, and internal guidelines are respected in the process of the account opening and modifications
- May be involved in different Compliance Projects
- Act as business partner to other team members and departments of the Bank when required
- Any other task required by Management relating to the Mission of the employee
- Work collaboratively with other Compliance teams within and outside Switzerland
- Provide guidance, Market expertise, support and relevant information to the Front Office
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a similar function with market expertise in the Emerging Markets and Eastern Europe region
- University degree or completed by the Certificate of Compliance Management or equivalent
- Proficiency level of French and English.
- Proficiency level in Russian
- Capacity to manage many tasks at the same time
- Interpersonal skills, very good in negotiation
- Strong team spirit
- Synthetic and pragmatic, with a good analytical spirit
- Delivery oriented
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
at least 5-years in a similar role
Experience in private banking:
Russian language is highly recommended.