The Asset Management division of the UBP London branch comprises:
- Selected investment management activities:
- UBP European equities, global emerging markets, and Russian and Turkish funds are all managed from London branch. These funds are all Luxembourg SICAVs.
- UBP’s funds are sold across the entire UBP Group to private and Institutional clients.
-The London branch has an institutional sales team of four people.
- London is also home to some of UBP’s alternative research activities.
Our services are both flexible and personalised, and are adapted to the needs of each client.
What we offer
A range of investment portfolio mandates
- Discretionary mandates, available in a range of currencies, targeting different client risk profiles;
- Advisory services, for clients who wish to keep control of their investments, but who would like to benefit from UBP’s financial know-how and expertise; and
- Execution-only mandates, for those clients who prefer to manage their assets independently.
Strong investment management expertise
- UBP is particularly recognised for its expertise in traditional and alternative asset management;
- The Bank’s integrated business model gives its high-net-worth clients access to institutional asset management services and to the expertise of the Bank’s highly knowledgeable and skilled experts;
- UBP London benefits from the Group’s global expertise and financial know-how.
UBP’s e-banking solution for private clients
It allows clients to view their assets, their account statements, and their transaction histories. It also gives them a secure means of contacting their relationship managers.
Lombard and leveraged lending for high-net-worth clients only
Regulated and unregulated mortgages
- Unregulated mortgages for clients wishing to buy property for investment purposes.
- Regulated mortgages – which cover owner-occupied properties – are execution-only (non-advised) and are reserved for high-net-worth clients.
Global approach to tax and wealth planning
- We will guide you on wealth and estate planning, as well as on tax issues (on request).
- At the request of clients, we take care of the tax implications relating to portfolio management and a product’s tax treatment.
- UBP has developed one of the most complex and efficient account segregation structures for UK-RND.
Direct Investments Group (DIG)
- For sophisticated clients, this service helps you build a portfolio of private-equity-type investments that are not always available to private clients.
At UBP, we recognise that every charity and not-for-profit institution is unique and we believe their investment portfolio should reflect this.
With this in mind we use your specific objectives as the starting point for any conversation and then build a solution that is customised to your requirements.
Our dedicated charities team is fully aware of the importance clients place on outstanding service and reporting, and you will be able to interact directly with our various investment teams, irrespective of the size of your portfolio.
Committed to our clients
UBP is committed to the Financial Reporting Council’s Stewardship Code. It considers its responsibilities to all clients to be of paramount importance and takes stringent measures to:
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times;
- Always act for the benefit of clients;
- Act with independence and objectivity;
- Work skilfully, efficiently and diligently;
- Uphold all applicable laws, regulations and rules governing capital markets.
Union Bancaire Privée, UBP SA, London BranchContact us
Seymour Mews House
26 – 37 Seymour Mews London | W1H 6BN
T +44 20 7369 1350 | F +44 20 7369 0460