Risks & Compliance Risks & Compliance is an independent division which monitors the Bank’s activities to ensure they are fully in compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations while always keeping a close eye on clients’ risks and interests. The division is involved in the management of all the Bank’s operations, monitoring its activities to keep them within the defined risk framework, and participates in the approval process for new developments in products and services. It is dedicated to supporting our Bank business lines at the same time as protecting the Bank’s interests and reputation.
Supporting the Head of Compliance Zurich & Basel in his/her activities.
Be able to work with short deadlines in an accurate way.
- Perform second line of defense reviews of alerts generated by the transaction monitoring system (Actimize) to assess completeness and accuracy of the analysis and documentation carried out by the Relationship Managers in respect of origin of assets, consistency with client profile, commercial background etc.
- Review transaction requests for blocked accounts;
- Review and respond to Requests for Information (RFI) from Correspondent Banks;
- Processing of alerts deriving from Client Screening Tool by assessing potential hits in interaction with the Relationship Managers;
- Carry out additional clarifications and investigations on suspicious payments or patterns;
- Perform second-level reviews of hits generated by the payments related Sanctions filter.
- Good analytical and communication skills; - Good understanding of risk management and controls; - Commercial awareness, solution focused; - Ability to set priorities;