You will join UBP Asset Management (Europe) S.A, a Luxembourg-based Management Company authorized under Chapter 15 of the Law of 17 December 2010 relating to undertakings for collective investment (the “2010 Law”) and an Alternative Investment Fund Manager authorised under the Law of 12 July 2013 (the “AIFM Law”), which manages undertakings for collective investment subject to Part I of the 2010 law and other types of funds which qualify as alternative investment funds.
UBP Asset Management is looking for an UCITS reporting officer to reinforce the team in Luxembourg.
As a reporting specialist you will be the main correspondent for the whole range of open ended funds and mandates managed by the AM Division of UBP Group.
- Play an active role in providing the investment specialists and the Reporting Specialist with accurate and institutionalized data relative to the whole range of open ended funds and mandates managed by the Asset management Division.
- Deliver in a timely manner the clients reports needed for the whole range of strategies
- Be a driving force in the automation of reporting for Long Only and Alternative funds.
- Handle specific queries on quantitative data computations (RFP, Marketing…).
- Interaction with all other internal users of funds, including Performance, Reporting, RFP and Investment Specialists.
- Support the constant need to improve and harmonize marketing material at fund or group level.
Team oriented with the capacity to work autonomously while reporting to direct supervisor. Analytical mind and ability to explain technical subjects. Organized, rigorous, precise working style, with a persevering approach. Capacity to work under pressure.