Sustainability Communications Manager - Temporary 1 year -
Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) was founded in 1969 by Edgar de Picciotto, whose vision from the outset was to offer investors an astute and innovative wealth management service. With assets under management of CHF 147.4 billion as at the end of 2020 and a professional, global workforce of around 1,800 people, UBP is a major player in Switzerland’s wealth-management industry. Headquartered in Geneva, the Bank has over twenty locations in key economic and financial hubs worldwide, enabling it to combine global expertise with local know-how.
In order to support UBP’s sustainability journey and to further improve the Bank’s positioning and communications on this topic, we are looking for a Sustainability Communications Manager.
Be part of a dynamic team. at the center of all strategic decisions in UBP Headquarter.
Actively contribute to UBP’s sustainability roadmap and actions by:
- Writing internal and external communications (website, corporate documentation, etc.)
- Providing support on specific projects (sustainability reporting, partnerships, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with commitments signed by the Bank (UNGC, TCFD, etc.)
- Keeping up to date on events, initiatives and sponsorship opportunities (locally and internationally)
- Conducting regular benchmarking
Provide some administrative support
Fluent English (fluent French or German an advantage)
Proven writing skills in English or French
University degree or equivalent in the area of sustainability or environmental studies
Years of experience:
0-3 : beginner
Experience in the field of sustainability/CSR
Good understanding of the banking industry
Experience in private banking:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player