Private Markets Intern -Temporary - 12 months -
Within UBP, the Private Markets Group (PMG) is in charge of sourcing and introducing private markets investment opportunities to sophisticated HNWIs and institutional clients. Thanks to our broad network of valuable contacts, we are able regularly to offer privileged access to exclusive investment opportunities in all sectors of the so-called “private markets”, such as real estate, private equity, private debt and infrastructure assets. By so doing the PMG contributes to the differentiation of UBP’s product offering and assists in the acquisition of new clients as well as new AuM.
The Private Markets Intern actively participates in the screening, due diligence and execution of direct private markets transactions.
Ensure a consistently high service performance is delivered.
Screen and analyse new investments opportunities across various sectors of the private markets
Conduct in-depth financial analysis and modelling, industry research and business analysis
Support on the due diligence of deals retained by the team
Prepare investment briefings and memorandums, and help defend investment recommendations to the investment committee
Support on the preparation of sales pitches and presentations
Assist the team in the execution process of private markets transactions
University degree from a leading university in business administration, finance or economics, with o
Years of experience:
0-3 : beginner
Previous experience in private equity, corporate finance, real estate or investment banking preferred
Experience in private banking:
- High affinity for numbers and structured analysis;
- Thorough understanding of financial statements and accounting;
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling skills (DCF, LBOs, etc.) with proven analytical abilities;
- Attention to details and proactivity;
- Ability to work long hours under time pressure;
- Language skills: proficient in spoken and written English. German or French would be beneficial;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);