Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO Division employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of the various IAM application components, supporting the automation of authorization and authentication, and of account provisioning and management in data repositories.
Lead the transformation of current practices through automation and rationalization
- Contribution to the implementation of the Bank identity and access management components (Planning, conceptual design, and implementation of IAM solution), working with multiple teams to implement the IAM solution rollout.
- Configuration and integration of IAM components (including workflows, role models, provisioning connectors, …), implementing access to IT solutions based on defined specifications.
- Identification of new candidates for integration into the IAM platform, including design, testing and documentation of new services and implementation support for operational teams, with the objective to streamline and automate access management practices within the Bank.
- Participation to the implementation, refinement and management of a role-based access framework, producing designs and operational plans to ensure enforcement.
- Work with multiple teams to develop processes and procedures to ensure access management policies and standards are integrated with the organization’s engineering practices.
- Acting as a subject matter expert across multiple areas of Identity and Access Management and Cyber Security like sign-on solutions utilising federated technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and LDAP.
- Maintenance of IAM documentation and knowledge base related to owned components, including models, design and operational guidelines and procedures. - Execution of standard access management provisioning activities.
Highly technical profile
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
• 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management or other area related to one or more of the following domains: security architecture, security engineering and integration, secure application development or identity federation.
Experience in private banking:
- IAM product knowledge (e.g., MiM, OneIdentity, Oracle Identity Manager/Oracle Identity Analytics) and target system knowledge (Active Directory, MS Exchange, databases, LDAP, REST API’s, …)
- Experience with IAM concepts and standards (Role-Based Access Control, SSO, ABAC, SCIM, etc.)
- Working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0AUTH, OpenID connect and LDAP.
- Scripting knowledge (Powershell), Programming knowledge in Java or C#, programming is a plus, database knowledge (SQL, relational databases) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the MiM platform, including design, implementation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of HR roles and related processes and challenges.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to coordinate actors within different IT and Security teams (internal and external).
- Discreet and rigorous.