Data Protection Assistant - 9 months
Data Protection Office
Reporting to the Group Data Protection Officer, the Data Protection Assistant is in charge of conducting and supporting activities such a RoPA, DPIA, TIA and promote the application of the principles of Data Protection.
Be able to deal effectively with the challenges and have the flexibility and skills to cope with demanding work.
- Coordinate the line of business and support units in the creation and maintenance of the Records of Processing Activities (RoPA) across the Group
- Coordinate, support and provide advice for the execution of Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Participate in the execution of Transfer Impact Assessment (TIA)
- Participate in the Security & Privacy by Design and by Default activities
- Participate with Procurement, Legal and IT Security teams to support the business in the security and privacy due diligence of third-party suppliers / vendors
- Develop and prepare relevant Data Protection / Privacy training where needed
- Assist internal and external audits, regulators or other relevant stakeholders during compliance reviews
- Assist the Group Data Protection Officer in all Data Protection activities across the Group
Security or Privacy certifications is an advantage
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience within an advisory function with a strong exposure to Data Management and Protection - Experience in the Swiss Private Banking industry is a clear advantage - Sound knowledge of the Data Protection laws, Swiss FADP and EU GDPR.
Experience in private banking:
Ability to prioritise and work with tight deadlines - Excellent client service orientation - Strong attention to detail, excellent writing, organisational and problem-solving skills - Excellent communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people at all levels within the Group.