Quantitative Analyst / PM
With more than 200 people, AM has built an on-the-ground presence in the world's major markets through organic growth and selected partnerships. We offer a select range of actively managed strategies in both the long-only and alternative spaces, with complete independence for portfolio managers. We focus on strategic niche investment themes such as absolute return fixed income, emerging markets, convertibles, selected equity strategies and alternative investments.
Most of our strategies are managed in-house and external portfolio managers are selected only when they show unmatchable long-term qualities. We serve the whole spectrum of both local and global institutional clients, including sovereign wealth funds, endowment funds, pension funds, insurance companies, banks, central banks, family offices and distributors.
We are seeking an intellectually curious individual looking to put their quantitative expertise to the stimulating use of active portfolio management. We offer challenging and continuously developing opportunities
You will be part of the portfolio construction team, work directly with portfolio managers, and be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of investment views across multiple strategies.
- Optimize fixed income portfolios with a focus on portfolio construction
- Screen investment opportunities across multiple fixed income segments, recommend and implement changes to portfolios
- Monitor and explain risk and performances of actively managed investment funds
- Assist senior portfolio managers in their daily decision-making process from a quantitative angle
- Participate in the development of the team’s proprietary quantitative tool.
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking:
3 years relevant experience in buy-side or sell-side - Knowledge of fixed income markets and instruments - Excellent academic record with quantitative degree from a top tier university - Knowledge of programming languages, in particular VBA and Matlab - Proactive; desire to make a difference to overall business - Structured mind - Team player