Fund transfer specialist - 6 months temporary mission
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Assist on mutual funds migration between two custodians.
Mutual funds migration.
- complete migration matrix file (Excel) within given deadlines (multiple migration waves), ensure correctness of the data within the file
- advise relationship managers about planned migration and follow up on responses received
- thoroughly and regularly follow up on pending transactions with involved custodians and ensure settlement without delays
- follow up on migration process using the TSP tool (in house tool)
- ensure internal bookings are done without delays after market settlement
- provide updates and raise issues to your manager.
Excel, Data Base
Years of experience:
0-3 : beginner
Experience in private banking:
Have a vast understanding of mutual funds transfer process - SSI, PSET. Handle large scope of data in Excel/Access. Be well organized to ensure a regular follow up and resolution on large number of pending transactions. Have an excellent level of Excel knowledge (functions, pivot tables).