Revolutionize enterprise search with Generative AI - Internship 6 months
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
The goal of this internship is to investigate how we can build and interrogate a knowledge base in natural language like you would do it with Chat-GPT but without exposing client identifying data outside the bank.
Finding the right information at the right time is a challenge that can elevate the enterprise's capabilities, making it more efficient and setting it apart from competitors.
Research within the enterprise plays a fundamental role in improving the work of employees. However, in the age of numerous information sources, this task has become complex. A recent study revealed that 44% of users made wrong decisions because they were unaware of information that could have helped, and 43% of users reported failing to notice important information.
- Deploy a search engine, as a Proof of concept, based on one of the solutions studied.
- Demonstrate how generative artificial intelligence, based on LLMs, can revolutionize the way we design search engines.
- Demonstrate how Intelligent enterprise search prevents information islands and enables organizations to easily find, surface, and share information and their corporate knowledge of their best employees
- Measure the improvements brought about by our new research approach and propose an architecture and solution for implementation.
- Estimate the implementation budget and total cost of ownership (TCO) of the recommended solution.
Specialization in AI, or at least demonstrates a strong interest in AI
Development (Nodejs, Python, java, .NET/C#, …). Knowledge of modern development environment (DevOps)
Years of experience:
Experience in private banking:
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team, collaborating with developers, and stakeholders.
Creativity and passion for exploring new ideas, pushing the boundaries of generative AI technology.