Improving performances for German exports
Switzerland: Unemployment rate (sa) (Nov.): 2.3% as expected (prior: 2.3%)
- Unemployed has slightly increased, but the ratio remained stable.
France: Business sentiment (Bank of France) (Nov.): 97 vs 98 expected (prior: 98)
- Sentiment in industry has decreased on production and orders.
- Separately, sentiment has also moderated in construction, while it has marginally increased in services.
Germany: Trade Balance (Oct.): 21.5bn EUR vs 19.3bn expected (prior: 21.2bn revised from 21.1bn)
- Current account balance: EUR 22.7 bn after EUR 24.9 bn the prior month.
- Exports: 1.2% m/m vs -0.2% m/m expected (1.5% m/m the prior month); imports: 0 vs -0.1% m/m expected (1.2% m/m the prior month).
Brazil: CPI (Nov.): 0.85% m/m vs 0.7% expected (prior: 0.55%)
- Global index for inflation (consumer, producer prices and construction costs) has accelerated over the month.
- For consumer prices, index was up by 0.49% m/m (-0.09% m/m the prior month) due to higher food prices, education, transport and other goods.
- Yearly change has increased from 2.82%y/y to 3.31% y/y.