Team Lead Buildings & Office Planning
We are seeking a seasoned and hands-on Team Leader for Buildings & Office Planning to direct a team of four employees running our Geneva facilities. The position holder reports to the Head Of Facilities.
The Team Leader for Buildings & Office Planning is responsible for managing the daily operation in our buildings, for dealing with contractors and establishing procedures. He/She also follows project assigned by the Head of Facilities to meat deadline and respect budget alocated.
- Managing a team of 4 employes, plan resources regarding the activity
- Implementing measures and procedures to improve process
- Scheduling and coordinating mooves and minor projects
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs and handling cleaning
- Performing logistical and security picket duties during nights and week-ends
The ideal candidate for this role should possess strong communication skills, excellent organizational and managerial skills and be a hands-on person.
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking:
- Pragmatic, creative and solution oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Empathetic and diplomat
- Good communication
- Team spirit