Marketing & Communication Specialist, Asset Management
Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) is one of the largest family-owned private banks in the world. But what makes UBP really unique is its corporate culture, which combines modernity and tradition. Although UBP was founded in 1969, its origins can be traced back to the 17th century and the start of a long line of financiers and diplomats of whom Edgar de Picciotto and his descendants are the successors. Today, the Bank's staff draw their inspiration and drive from the founding family's subtle blend of strong moral values and pragmatism, which to this day remain the key to UBP’s success.
Support the Head of Investment Specialists in his activities dealing with Asset Management (AM) Branding, Marketing, Publications.
At AM level, the role includes supporting the firm’s need to maintain, improve, and harmonize marketing communication and branding. At strategy level, the candidate will dedicate a segment of his/her time to interact between the Investment specialist (IS) team and group communication in order to gain in efficiency on disseminating the IS content (white papers / flash updates, videos) both internally and externally. The candidate should be literate in social media practices. In this segment of activity the candidate will be the point person between marketing and group communication. The candidate will also spend approx. 20% of his/her time assisting the CEO.
- Help maintain, harmonize the AM Marketing such as for ex. AM presentations, flagship marketing, and institutional asset class presentations.
- Take on a large part of the functional interaction with group communication staff and help gear it to efficient outputs for AM. (Internet, press requests, intranet etc)
- Support the investment specialists on channelling their finalized content internally and externally (directly or through group communication)
- Help secure the existing processes for fund launches at marketing level in collaboration with the IS team.
- Provide help to IS on some specific marketing production such as pitchbooks, product cards and etc.
- Participate with line manager in setting up a competitive intelligence workflow specifically dedicated to marketing in the AM Business.
- Strong Interaction with all other internal teams: Communication, Client Servicing, RFP, Legal & compliance, Private Banking and etc.
- Strong witten communication and presentation skills
- Leading outlook, powerpoint and Xls capabilities
- Good overall understanding of financial markets and of the asset management industry
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking:
- High level of independence, initiative, reliability, innovation and integrity / capacity to work under pressure / open mind and team orientation / detail-oriented