Middle Officer Quality and Business Development
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Team Control Quality & Business Development is primarily in charge of providing an oversight of Middle Office daily activities in order to monitor risks and the overall level of quality.
The team is also taking care and following up on all those transversal activities that are not purely operational, but nonetheless important for the Middle Office.
- Perform second level controls on Middle Office activity
- Perform Data Management controls on a daily basis
- Monitor and keep up-to-date the Middle Office “Projects” tool
- Monitor and keep up-to-date Middle Office “Issue Log” tool
- Clients operational onboarding, new mandates, funds
- New business operational onboarding, new products, new processes
- Participation in the implementation of new procedures, projects and controls. Ensure all processes are covered by a procedure
- Liaison with all the departments of the bank (Ops, fund desk, corporate action team, Data management team, IT,…) and with external third parties
- Always available to respond to our clients queries, our main clients are portfolio management teams and client reporting and performance teams
Years of experience:
7-10 : senior
Experience in private banking:
Good knowledge of the financial instruments; and products, funds - Perfect knowledge of the operating model, and flow between the various actors - Prioritization is key - Behave Ethically - Communicate Effectively - Foster Teamwork - Creativity/Innovation - Organize - Think in "Problem-Action-Results" terms - Go beyond specific assignments, walk the extra mile - Be proactive and driven - Show strong client service ethic - Build lasting client relationships - Seek opportunities to improve the existing - Be a continuous learner - Adopt change with a positive attitude.