Corporate Actions Officer
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Treat all processing covering the management of activities relating to Corporate Actions changes which will affect all kind of assets as bonds, shares and Funds. Carry out the processing which will involve incorporating voluntary or mandatory changes into
- crossed analysis of the received information : custodians swifts, agent/Funds prospectus and financial providers (such as Bloomberg, Telekurs)
- reconciliation of holdings, entitlements determination, pending positions management
- writing of the announcement for Relationship Managers and Clients
- collection of instructions
- transmission of the deposits to our correspondents, Funds manager and/or other external parties, control of their safe delivery and acceptance
- Corporate Actions proceeds under clients’ accounts (cash and/or in kind proceeds)
- overnight supervision of the bookings
- follow-up of the topics and issues over the lifecycle of a Corporate Action
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking:
Think in "Problem-Action-Results" terms - Be proactive and driven - Show strong client service ethic - Maintain quality standards despite schedule pressures - Highly organized, manage tight deadlines within a high risk environment, ability to work under pressure - Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify problems and propose solutions - Express opinions and criticism in a constructive way - Be a continuous learner -Adaptability, self-motivation and teamwork - Good understanding of the risks inherent in the corporate actions environment and demonstrate good discipline around control and escalation - Build lasting client relationships - Consistently comply with internal & external regulations.