Assistant Wealth Management - Temporary Role - 6 month
Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) is one of the largest family-owned private banks in the world. But what makes UBP really unique is its corporate culture, which combines modernity and tradition. Although UBP was founded in 1969, its origins can be traced back to the 17th century and the start of a long line of financiers and diplomats of whom Edgar de Picciotto and his descendants are the successors. Today, the Bank's staff draw their inspiration and drive from the founding family's subtle blend of strong moral values and pragmatism, which to this day remain the key to UBP’s success.
Be a part of a strong growing and successful international team.
Assist the relationship manager(s) in opening new relationships and serving clients, in compliance with the Bank’s internal regulations and guidelines.
- Preparing of the necessary documentation for client meetings and business trips of the Relationship Managers
- Handling of Stock Exchange Orders, Forex, Fiduciaries, Loans, Payment orders and Credit Card applications
- Direct client contact by phone, e-mail and in meetings
- Account openings, closings and mutations
- Preparing of investment proposals
- Handling and monitoring of stock exchange orders etc.
- Deputy of other Assistants
- Diverse administrative tasks
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking:
- hardworking, efficient, self-reliant, stress resilient, detail-oriented, good priority setting, ability to cope with pressure and high volumes
- highly service- and client-oriented
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- team player