Relationship Manager (H/F)
Private Banking (PB) As it plays such a major part in our strategy, we are investing significantly in Private Banking to fuel our growth, particularly in Europe (onshore), the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia. We provide a complete range of private banking products and services, including a variety of investment management and advisory mandates, tailored to our clients’ specific requirements, objectives and risk profiles. Among UBP's professional partners, over 300 independent asset managers have chosen us as their custodian bank, valuing our personalised, flexible services and our transparent fee structure.
You will join our subsidiary based in Luxembourg "Union Bancaire Privée (Europe) S.A." as a RM in the External Asset Managers Team. You will contribute to the existing activities as well as prospect for new clients under the guidance of a Team Leader
Provide high quality standard services to our clients in a dynamic pace.
Relations with private clients and marketing (in strict compliance with the internal rules laid down by the Bank)
- Cultivate relationships with their clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction;
- Respond to clients’prospects’ needs with the support of assistants, the team’s relationship managers or experts;
- Ensure that the contractual documents are signed by the clients or obtain supporting documents to complete the Bank’s file
- Manage and develop a book of clients with the assistance of the team leader or senior RM
- Administrative tasks, transaction executions, discretionary management mandates, advisory mandates and client queries
- Ensure clients’ transactions/instructions/requests (stock market orders, transfers, tax report requests, product information, etc.) and verify if they are executed/addressed correctly;
- Ensure that the necessary checks have been carried out before initiating fund outflows (transfers, securities settlements, cash for collection) with respect to the call-back directive of the Bank
- Provide administrative support to senior relationship manager(s) with opening and closing accounts, preparing visits filing client data and documents,
- As a member of the team actively participate in the development of the business.
- Ensure the continuity of the business within the team.
- Record all transactions and client contact in the Bank’s data systems (transaction reports, contact reports, CMS declarations, etc.), as required by internal directives.
- Carry out first-level checks as per internal directives, where applicable;
- Inform line managers, Business Management or Compliance, where applicable, of transactions or situations putting the Bank at heightened risk.
Compliance with regulations and internal directives
- Know and apply internal directives, in particular with regard to:
Entering into business relations with clients, contacts/relations with clients and related documentation;
Documenting client contact/visits;
Executing transactions, responding to client queries and documenting such activity;
- Know and apply banking laws and regulations (EBA directives, CSSF circulars, Money-Laundering Act, Code of Obligations, Federal Law on Banks, Collective Investment Schemes Act, etc.);
- Know and apply specific rules (regarding products) in force in clients’ core markets, based on the reference documents made available by the Bank or, where required, on the Group’s expertise (e.g. the Tax team, Investment Advisory, Wealth Planning).
- Education: Master Degree
- Certification: Market Finance, Economics
- IT Tools: Good Knowledge of IT tools
- Years of experience: 3-7 : intermediate
- Experience required: An experience of about 5 years in similar position is required.
- Experience in private banking: Mandatory
- English: Fluent
- French: Advanced
- Swiss resident: N/A
- Committed and team Player - Client Focused and Can Do Attitude - Stress Resilient - Good at multitasking - Honest and courteous - Phone and communication skills (Oral & Written) - Problem Solving and attention To Detail