Quality Assurance Officer
Risks and Compliance is an independent division which monitors the Bank's activities to ensure they are fully in compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations while always keeping a close eye on client's interests. The division is involved in the management of all the Bank's operations, monitoring its activities to keep them within the defined risk framework, and participates in the approval process for new developments in products and services. It is dedicated to supporting our Bank business lines at the same time as protecting the Bank's interests and reputation.
- Gain a deep knowledge of the existing MFCs and the related business workflows.
- Support and coordinate the formalization of the business MFCs, identify potential gaps and make propositions for enhancement. / risk mitigation.
- Present the formalized MFCs to the Risk Committee for validation.
- Gain a deep knowledge of the STAR and MFCs set-up in Asia, in coordination with the head of QA Asia in order to use Asia experience to support an efficient MFCs implementation in CH.
- Support the development and enhancement of the QA concept of the Bank (alignment of business processes, MFC, STAR, KRI and the definition of critical levels urging actions to be undertaken).
- Implement with the help of IT a reporting on MFCs for CH with STAR tool.
- Perform visits at group entities in the EU to make sure that MFCs group standards are applied.
- On demand and in coordination with internal audit, perform audit like missions on specific topics, issue recommendations for enhancement.
- Manage and coordinate the actions proposed by QA to be undertaken by the Bank’s business lines in CH for operational risk mitigation.
- Be open to other’s ideas / Balance personal & team interests / Express opinion and criticism in a constructive way
- Seek opportunities to improve the existing / Be a continuous learner / Adopt change with a positive attitude
- Think in ‘Problem-Action-Results’ terms / Walk the extra mile / Be proactive and driven / Show strong client service ethic / Build lasting client relationships
- Consistently comply with internal & external regulations / Seek opportunities to improve quality in all features of the work environment Specific Competencies
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Years of experience: 3-7 : intermediate
- Experience in private banking: Optional
- English: Advanced
- French: Advanced
- Swiss resident: Mandatory
Deep knowledge of the bank’s existing controls, main business workflows and related operational risks as well as of the Bank’s control set-up in Asia. Initiative and entrepreneurship to support the development of QA within the Bank. Several years of experience in compliance or risk or a control function.