Reporting and Marketing Officer - one year contract -
Asset Management (AM) With more than 200 people, AM has built an on-the-ground presence in the world's major markets through organic growth and selected partnerships. We offer a select range of actively managed strategies in both the long-only and alternative spaces, with complete independence for portfolio managers. We focus on strategic niche such as absolute return fixed income, emerging markets, convertibles, selected equity strategies and alternative investments. Most of our strategies are managed in-house and external portfolio managers are selected only when they show unmatchable long-term qualities. We serve the whole spectrum of both local and global institutional clients, including sovereign wealth funds, endowment funds, pension funds, insurance companies, banks, central banks, family offices and distributors.
- Assist the Investment / Marketing Specialist he works with by producing and automating reporting for Long Only and Alternative funds - Handle specific queries on quantitative data computations (RFP, Marketing…).
- Interaction with all other internal users of funds, including Performance, Reporting and Investment Specialist team. - Support the constant need to improve and harmonize marketing material at fund or group level.
- Team oriented with the capacity to work autonomously while reporting to the direct supervisor.
- Analytical mind and ability to explain technical subjects.
- Partial Knowledge of financial markets.
- Organized, rigorous, precise working style, with a persevering approach.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Degree in Finance, Applied Economics, Mathematics, IT or equivalent
- Language: French or English mother tongue both a plus
- Strong IT skills (Excel, basis in VBA), knowledge of SQL.
- High Powerpoint capabilities
- Education: University Degree
- Years of experience: 0-3 : beginner
- Experience in private banking: Optional
- English: Fluent
- French: Fluent
- Swiss resident: Optional