Compliance Officer (9 months temporary mission)
Ensure detection and monitoring of high risk transactions in an AML perspective and in respect of international sanctions. Execute other Compliance controls and monitoring tasks
Good knowledge of AML; Capacity to deal with several matters simultaneously; Capacity to work under pressure; Team spirit and good communication skills; Good analytical skills.
Second level of control of High Risk Transactions alerts under AMLperspective:
- Review of RM explanations on AML Alerts declarations ;
- Evaluating plausibility of information and eventual supportive documentation;
- Definition of corrective measures if required;
- Eventual clarification procedure according to art 6 AML Law.
Second level of control of transactions under national and international sanctions or embargoes:
- Support to Operations in identification of persons or entities under the scope of CH / UFAC / UN and EU sanctions in SWIFT or SIC messages;
- Second level of control on Stelink hit reports;
- Checking updates on Swiss sanctions lists;
- Uploading of sanctions lists on a weekly basis.
Management ofblocked accounts:
- Management of daily operations on blocked accounts;
- Consider decision on unblocking accounts / transactions;
- Periodical review of blockages’ reasons and necessity.
Others AML controls and monitoring;
Support to Group Compliance and PB on AML and sanctions matters.
- Education: University Degree
- Certification: Law, finance, economy
- Years of experience: 3-7 : intermediate
- Experience in private banking: Mandatory
- English: Advanced
- French: Fluent
- Swiss resident: Mandatory
Prior experience in Compliance; Good knowledge of AML; Capacity to deal with several matters simultaneously; Capacity to work under pressure; Team spirit and good communication skills; Good analytical skills.