Your independence, our know-how
UBP provides its Independent Asset Manager partners with four core services: Custody, Market Information, Operations and Advisory.
- Custody: our IAM partners can offer their clients the choice between some 10 booking centres around the world
- The reports and studies carried out by our economic and financial analysts will be at your disposal – provided this does not breach regulations.
- Our Advisory team will provide you with a competitive advantage, by giving you access to markets, products and investment themes that are compatible with your legal situation.
- You will be able to choose from a wide range of products and services – provided we are authorised to give you access to them – and thus be able to offer your clients diversification and tailor-made solutions.
For well over 20 years now, UBP has promoted the merits of long-only open architecture and has included it as a pillar of its investment strategy. We have set ourselves apart by our capacity to foster long-term partnerships with external fund managers.
We are proud of our open-architecture structure, which allows you to choose from a wide range of products, provided we are authorised to give you access to them, whether they are managed in-house or by external managers who have gone through our rigorous selection process. Our recognised selection and strong research capabilities will allow you to offer your clients the best-suited strategy. Thanks to our extensive network we have access to some of the best funds, alternative investments and research available.
We bring this network to you.
Flexible Order Processing
There are three ways you can execute transactions for the accounts under your management.
- Direct Input: depending on your location, direct input of orders is possible through our secure e-platform.
- Direct Access to the Trading Room: you can contact the trading desk directly. This would be appropriate when timing is essential and you require real-time feedback on market conditions.
- Your Relationship Manager: sending market orders with limits would be an example of when you would give orders to your dedicated relationship manager.
Using our data-feed feature, IAM (Independant Asset Manager) can download and consolidate account information on their proprietary management systems.
Keeping you informed
Provided local regulations allow us to do so, we organise regular visits to or conference calls with our IAM partners to inform them about new products and investment themes, and provide market analysis. If there are specific requests, we will focus on them. An annual meeting is held to discuss the trends and outlook for the year ahead, to which IAMs (Independant Asset Managers) are of course invited.
Our vision is to provide you with the best tools – delivering excellent service quality and expertise – to help you drive performance for your clients.