Assistant Relationship Manager - Latam -
Wealth Management (WM) As it plays such a major part in our strategy, we are investing significantly in Wealth Management to fuel our growth, particularly in Europe (onshore), the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia. We provide a complete range of private banking products and services, including a variety of investment management and advisory mandates, tailored to our clients's specific requirements, objectives and risk profiles. Among UBP professional partners, over 300 independent asset managers have chosen us as their custodian bank, valuing our personalised, flexible services and our transparent fee structure.
Assist the relationship manager(s) in opening new relationships and serving clients, in compliance with the Bank’s internal regulations and guidelines.
Be able to work in a highly regulated market.
Relations with private clients and marketing (in strict compliance with the regulatory framework, the Bank’s Cross-Border rules and the Bank’s internal directives)
- Cultivates relationships with clients (both managed and advisory) to ensure a high level of client satisfaction;
- Responds to clients’/prospects’ needs with the support of the team’s relationship managers or experts;
- Helps clients regularize their tax situation with the support of the Wealth Planning teams;
Preparing of the necessary documentation for client meetings and business trips of the Relationship Managers
- Handling of Stock Exchange Orders, Forex, Fiduciaries, Loans, Payment orders and Credit Card applications
- Account openings, closings and mutations
- Handling and monitoring of stock exchange orders etc.
- Diverse administrative tasks
Commercial apprenticeship in Banking
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
At least 5-years' experience in a similar position
Experience in private banking:
Highly service- and client-oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player
Work style: hardworking, efficient, self-reliant, stress resilient, detail-oriented, good priority setting, ability to cope with pressure and high volumes
Back to list