AML Compliance Officer (Opening & Mutation) Middle East - Temporary mission - 12 months
Risks and Compliance is an independent division which monitors the Bank's activities to ensure they are fully in compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations while always keeping a close eye on client's interests. The division is involved in the management of all the Bank's operations, monitoring its activities to keep them within the defined risk framework, and participates in the approval process for new developments in products and services. It is dedicated to supporting our Bank business lines at the same time as protecting the Bank's interests and reputation.
Compliance officer MEA– Account openings and Mutations - Temporary mission
As a part of the Compliance Team you will have to ensure adherence to local regulations regarding Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and other compliance risks as those related to conflicts of interest.
- Handle account openings and accounts’ amendments (mutations) for MEA market (Geneva and Dubai).
- Prepare due diligence memos for Account Opening Committees and for the Anti-Money Laundering Committee.
- Perform pre-check for MEA market’s prospects.
- Ensure adherence of KYC profiles to the Bank’s internal policies and to highest quality standards and participate to the enhancement of MEA RMs awareness to Compliance issues.
- Knowledge of Arabic is required. Translation and ability to interpret documents drafted in Arabic is required.
- Good knwoledge of Swiss regulation applicable to the activity (CDB, OBA-FINMA, LBA...etc.)
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
Experience in private banking:
Excellent analytical skills - Capacity to work under pressure - Team spirit - Good communication skills.