Batch Integrator - External Consultant- until December 2023
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy
Create and maintain scheduling batch for production and test environment (production, uat, ...)
Be able to deal with different projects at the same time liaising with different technical stakeholders.
A previous experience in team management will be greatly appreciated
- Installation, monitoring and maintenance of Control-M scheduling batch
- maintain and develop KSH script
- Taking into account needs of users
- Scheduling batch documentation
- Cooperation with IT Operation team
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ensure Control M standards compliance
- Comply, operate and leverage the Bank’s security framework and conforming to the published security applications RACI
matrix provided to all stakeholders.
-> Show an awareness of the criticality of being security aware at all times and in all aspects of work in order to protect the
Bank from security related vulnerabilities and exploits.
Management : a previous experience in team management will be appreciate.
perl, KSH scripting
Years of experience:
3-7 : intermediate
5+yrs of Control M experience
Experience in private banking:
Strong interpersonal skills, result oriented, communication skills, rigorous, flexible, efficient under stress