SME - Legal Reporting – WKFS / OneSumX / Fire Solution- External Consultant until December 2023
The Bank’s entire operations are managed by COO Division and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The COO division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. COO employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Take part in projects that are implementing IT solutions for the bank to comply with the new legal regulatory requirement and their evolutions
The bank entities that have to comply with legal regulatory reporting in several locations, in Switzerland and abroad.
The responsibilities are part of an existing legal reporting platform. The responsibilities are defined as:
· Understand the regulatory changes and the impacts on WKFS/OneSumX/Fire software and the impact on the bank systems.
· Do a functional analysis of the enhancements to be done to the interface between the bank systems and the WKFS/(OneSumX platform and define the related specifications.
· Manage and give support to the end users during the testing phase
· Follow the deployment of the news version of the software with the technical teams
· Support the users to produce the required reporting in scope with the use of the WKFS / OneSumX software and in the investigation in the quality of the reported figures.
· Extensive knowledge and experience on
o Fire (from Bearing Point/Regnology; Regulatory reporting solution for financial institutions in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and the Bahamas)
o WKFS / OneSumX for Finance, Risk and Regulatory Reporting (from Wolter Kluwer)
o SQL / data query management advanced knowledge
Years of experience:
+10 : senior
a similar experience in regulatory projects
Experience in private banking:
proactive and dynamic
Zurück zur Liste