UBP’s wealth and estate planning activities form an integral part of our global private banking strategy.
For more than thirty years, we have offered our clients access to an extensive network of renowned partners that we have built up thanks to our experience, ability and reputation. This network gives our clients access to the services of Swiss and international lawyers, tax specialists and experienced administration service-providers, as well as to a highly-developed network of independent, local experts.
Our wealth and estate planning services are for private clients who want to maximise wealth protection, see their wealth grow and pass it down the generations, both safely and confidentially.
In order to provide you with the best solutions for your financial situation and to respond to your specific needs and objectives, we offer you personalised consultations along with structured, tailor-made professional advice.
The relationship that we have developed with our clients is built on respect and trust, and is developed over the long term. Our services are put together to cover all major events in your life and those of your family:
- Estate assessment, to take a look at your situation and outlook;
- Tax planning, to maximise your long-term tax position;
- Retirement planning, to comfortably plan for the future;
- Inheritance planning, to keep your wealth in your family;
- Creation of legal structures, to make the most of your wealth;
- Changes of domicile, to hold on to what’s yours;
- The purchase and sale of property assets, to diversify investments;
- Private insurance, to guarantee certain assets;
- Philanthropy, for the good of others.
Contact our Wealth and Estate Planning team